MEJORAR LAS COMPETENCIAS CULTURALES Y DIGITALES PARA INCENTIVAR EL PATRIMONIO CULTURAL DE LOS PAÍSES
The ARCH project aims at collaboration between organizations and institutions to enhance the digital and cultural competencies of students by leveraging the cultural heritage of each country. The ARCH project aims to give students of all ages and levels the opportunity to combine the real world with three-dimensional virtual objects, interact with them and collaboratively exploit their empirical-experiential knowledge through the possibilities offered by multimodal approaches.
The specific objectives of the ARCH project are:
– To provide a useful online platform and material, free and accessible to the target group.
– To develop a digital educational game based on more interactive learning.
– To help students learn about the cultural heritage of their city using modern digital tools.
– To give the target groups the opportunity to use and familiarize themselves with digital tools and ICT to acquire new technological and digital skills.
– Enhance the traditional learning process by introducing ICT and game-based learning.
–To develop a sense of “belonging” to the wider community, reducing social inequalities, promoting cultural/social participation and inclusion.
The international partnership of the project is composed of: Spain, Cyprus, Greece and Italy.
Start Date: 01/11/2021
End Date: 01/11/2024