SHE@CYBER aims to enhance cybersecurity in Europe by developing practical tools for SMEs and microenterprises. Additionally, it seeks to promote “gender parity” in cybersecurity, enabling women and disadvantaged groups to transition into new roles.
This will be achieved through:
– The curriculum and roadmap,
– Innovative training and learning materials,
– Train-the-trainer pilots, and
– The digital learning platform that will integrate all outcomes.
Implementation: What activities will you carry out?
SHE@CYBER will initially develop a roadmap for a diverse cybersecurity workforce, followed by Interactive Learning Resources, Cybersecurity Training, the toolkit, and a train-the-trainer workshop.
By completing all deliverables, the consortium will achieve the flagship result of bridging the diversity gap and producing skilled cybersecurity professionals for a safer digital Europe.
The main project outcomes are:
- Foster the exchange of cutting-edge cybersecurity knowledge among training providers, certification bodies, and enterprises,
- Alleviate the cybersecurity skills shortage,
- Lay the groundwork for an alliance between industry and educational stakeholders to jointly develop training solutions and bolster security in the European Digital Economy,
- Provide solutions to safeguard the European economy and society by addressing the gender gap in cybersecurity.