Focused on managers and intermediate positions that have the responsibility to lead and make people “do” in an effective and efficient way, this program offers tools that efficiently manage team change, knowledge and talent, as well as increase adaptability and motivation to involve and align human teams.
Become aware and anchor the importance of transparent communication for the exercise of leadership.
Duration: 8 hours
- Emphasize the importance of investing time and effort in changing the way of conceiving relationships with clients, collaborators, colleagues and bosses so that these translate into higher performance and the best possible results.
- Developing teamwork skills and leading efficient work teams.
- Promote new skills and competencies as managers to students, from a practical point of view in the daily situations that the leader of a work team faces on a daily basis.
- Analyze the work routines that define effective leaders. Using goals in a motivating way that helps direct efforts in the same direction
- Know how to apply the principles of motivation to increase the morale and performance of a work team.
- Development of competencies to lead cohesive and effective teams, directed professionals from any functional area, who have people in charge.
- Develop different work habits and create a proactive culture.
- Improve the capacity and quality of communication of work groups in the management of a project, their creativity when looking for solutions to evolve towards High Performance behaviors
- Know how to develop group awareness and responsibility in the work teams.
- Understand what is a conscious communication (body, mind, emotion, consciousness), and encourage to put it into practice
- Discover the roots of effective communication.
- The appropriate behaviors to deploy in order to develop interpersonal relationships based on conscious listening.
- Tools for building high-performance teams.
- Business and professional innovation and creativity.
- Priority and time management of work teams.
- Pro-active culture. Empower: the art of taking responsibility.
- Influence / persuasion. Business vision and contribution.
- Practical techniques of effective communication.
- Negotiation. Win-win agreements promoting positive strategies
- Management of team meetings (control, monitoring of objectives, improvement and correction actions).
- Skills to lead participatory teams.