Facilitate participants’ knowledge and access to European programs that benefit local administrations and that have information on the tasks necessary to present and manage a European project with quality.
The course explains from the first step, how to generate winning ideas, offering practical keys on the requirements of the calls and the visions of the evaluators, in a context of aid cuts at national and regional level and in which the EU is the only body which maintains and even increases its lines of support for competitiveness, innovation and development.
Duration: 20 hours
- Ensure that the different organizations have fully trained personnel to capture and manage European project financing.
- Know the European financing map to cover the needs that the implementation of the innovation agenda in local entities.
- Learn about public support for innovation from the European Union for municipalities.
- Generate, prepare and evaluate eligible ideas during the same course.
- Understand the procedures and mechanisms of European financing.
- Study success factors for obtaining financing.
- Develop a project as a practical case.
- Search for opportunities and partners.
- European financing map to cover the needs that the implementation of the innovation agenda.
- Find out about public support for innovation from the European Union:
- Priorities of the European Union. New economic and social paradigm.
- Project Assembly. Search for Financing.
- Design of a participation strategy.
- Generation of winning ideas.
- Presentation and management of quality European projects.
- Planning. Phases and steps to follow.
- Partner search.
- Procedural and financial aspects
- Preparation of a budget.
- Technical and financial justification of the Project.
- Communication and models of success
- Preparation of a communication and dissemination plan.
- Excellent project management.
- Execution and monitoring.
- Internal and external evaluation of the project.
- Dissemination of activities and results.
- Workshop on writing projects:
- In order to create successful proposals, eligible ideas will be prepared and evaluated during the same course. It will seek to understand the procedures and mechanisms of European financing. Study success factors for obtaining financing.
- Workshop of practical cases and general advice.