The course seeks to make an impact and offer the necessary tools to the participants so that they are able to deploy talent aligned with the expected results and focused on priorities.
To do this, we will practice Personal Planning and Organization techniques, through personal knowledge, the design of objectives and how to prioritize to achieve these objectives, effectively managing time, both in personal and professional life. After completing the course, the students will have the knowledge and tools to improve their own efficiency and manage time so that they will find it easier to achieve work objectives.
For this, it is important to know how to distinguish between working and organizing work, knowing how to establish priorities, clarifying our objectives to increase our productivity along the lines that we want to advance and not those imposed by others. Work very practical ideas on how to eliminate distractions and interruptions, know how to use an agenda to capture our objectives.
Duration: 6 hours
The goal is for it to be used for change and increased productivity, to make better use of resources such as time from a professional point of view (meet deadlines, achieve our goals and those of the company) and enjoy it more from a personal point of view (to fulfill our personal mission), being in both cases, there is a necessity to be more rigorous with our time.
Train the student to:
- Understand the importance of focusing decisions and activities towards what is truly important.
- Know how to manage priorities, integrating the needs of the environment.
- Personally diagnose how we do not manage our time well and change their habits.
- Analyze all the tasks to be carried out and establish an order of priority.
- Plan a personal strategy with your goals.
- Identify as an alert the traps where one tends to waste time.
- Implement actions aimed at safeguarding the environment and gender equality.
- Self-diagnosis of values that sustain leaders and the company.
- Recognition of the talents that I can display to serve the purpose of my position.
- Clarifying my personal purpose and balancing it with the team.
- From personal mission to team mission, Aligning.
- Participatory Techniques: Without involvement there is no commitment.
- Skills to build trust
- The example we want to give.
(Thought / emotion / action / result)
- Reliable relationships.
- Nature of time.
- Habits that make us unproductive and practical keys to increase our productivity.
- Take control.
- Items that cause loss of time. Time thief management.
- Action plans to avoid wasting time.
- Guidelines for making the most of your time.
- Prioritize. Task Classification.
- Planning. Definition of objectives.
- Definition of Strategies. Establish priorities according to the objectives in the organization.