Provide young people with training
Objectives: What do you want to achieve by implementing the project?
– Improve communication between youths and potential employers, better understanding of changes affecting the labour market, needs and challenges of the young jobseekers through the conduction of questionnaires and report.
– Provide tools to better assess social skills and attitudes through proving an innovative method for skill assessing
– Provide young people with training to acquire and improve the skills that are currently most in demand on the labour market through online training course.
Implementation: What activities are you going to implement?
SCALE-UP project aims at addressing the above by
– Preparing a Report on “Matching labour market and young jobseekers needs” on the basis of partner’s research and collection of data through two questionnaire submitted in all partner countries
– Development of a skill assessment tool based on previous findings which contributes to improve the employability of young people
– Creation of a SCALE-UP Online Training formed by 4 online workshop on the most required new skills
– Final Event
The specific objectives:
- Increase the knowledge of AE trainers and low skilled Adults in regards to available learning opportunities and good practices in the field of Environmental Awareness and SDGs, and ESD
- Provide an up to date analysis of the development of Environmental Adult Education in the partner countries, and a needs analysis of the adult educators and low-skilled adults in the field of sustainable development. This analysis could be also used as a useful tool for policy adoptions, especially on the local–regional level with a bottom-up approach.
Latvia, Greece,Cyprus,Italy, Denmark and Spain.
Acronym : WE
Start Date: 01/09/2022
End Date: 31/08/2024