The DigitUp project had its first transnational meeting on 2nd December with partners from Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Norway, Italy and Bulgaria.
DigitUp wants to achieve the transformation of small and medium-sized enterprises with the development of digital readiness. It wants to do this with measures such as:
- Supporting and encouraging the creation of a business environment that supports digital capabilities.
- Ensuring access to and use of innovative learning practices in team projects.
- Increasing public debate about the digital skills and knowledge of small and medium-sized enterprises and micro-enterprises
- Contributing to the capacity building of EU countries and stakeholders with the implementation of new digital training methodologies.
With this type of measures it is intended to cover three fields of relevance; digital competences and skills, digital practices, technologies and content and the development of multimedia education courses.
For the creation of the teacher training and education course for the further work of training the heads and managers of the mentioned companies, it is necessary to identify the needs of the sector, such as:
– The types of competencies required in this type of organisation
– The technological developments with which managers should familiarise themselves.
– The evaluation criteria for measuring digital skills.
In the process of developing this project, synergies between the partners of the scheme in the fields of education and youth will be improved by valorising good practices (through templates) and local, regional or European strategies to increase the visibility of the selected companies’ websites and, therefore, their results.
In addition, the countries involved will be able to share their knowledge and experience with the different groups and connect with other relevant fields in order to develop innovative tools and methods to promote the results of the participating companies.
It’s time to get down to work and bet on DigitUp!