Training migrants in the reality of entrepreneurship
The project focuses on the inclusion of youth and young adults with a migration background. This project aims to further advance this growth path, as the inclusion of migrants is of vital importance for the present and future economic and social stability of the European Union.
THE SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT ARE:
- Gain better knowledge about the barriers that migrants face when they want to become self-employed.
- Gather all the knowledge migrants need to set up their own business.
- Provide young migrants with personalised learning courses to strengthen their entrepreneurial knowledge and skills.
- Promote the territory by expanding the dissemination of its local products (both artisanal and gastronomic) to make them known locally and regionally, increasing productivity in rural areas.
FORMER responds to the needs of the following groups:
- young people or
- young adults from disadvantaged migrant backgrounds, aged 18-30.
The partnership of this project is composed of Life Learning Development LLD.e.V. (Germany), ULUSLARARARASI ARASTIRMA INOVASYON EGITIM VE GIRISIMCILIK DERNEGI (Turkey), INSTITUTO IKIGAI, ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA PARA EL EMPRENDIMIENTO Y EL DESARROLLO PERSONAL Y PROFESIONAL (SP), VAEV Research and Development Agency GmbH (Austria).
Start date: 01-03-2022
Finish date: 01-03-2023